Sunday, November 8, 2015

Jill Saur

Kebler Pass Colorado
©2015 Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Two years ago, my husband and I were in this very forest on Kebler Pass in Colorado. When we left, I filed in my mind that I wanted to return to this very place, one of my favorite spots on this earth. Two years later, two flights and a four hour car drive with my sister, Gina, I returned to that very spot. Lying on the ground with my camera, photographing the incredible cyan sky behind the brilliant aspen leaves, I couldn't have been any more thankful!


Ohio Pass Colorado
©2015 Jill Saur, all rights reserved
A short distance from Kebler Pass, Colorado, is Ohio Pass.  My sister and I ventured up the steep narrow road to find a treasure of aspen trees with their gold leaves quaking in the gentle breeze.  Truly, Kebler Pass and Ohio Pass are two very special places that may be one of the best kept secrets in Colorado.  

It will be interesting to see the paintings that emerge from this very special trip.  As in years past, I've come home with tremendous photographs and a vast memory of blessed days and starry starry nights.

Please visit my website to see my aspen tree paintings.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul!  JILL SAUR'S WEBSITE