Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Commission A Painting Atlanta, GA

Serene and yet energizing, my 10"x10" acrylic painting is aptly named, "Serene Summer Blue".  I sold this landscape before the paint was even dry!  How blessed I am to have such wonderful clients! Below, you can see how I continue the image from the front to the sides of the canvas.  Framing is optional.  

Although this painting is sold, I love to paint commissions!  Choose the size that's right for you, and let me know the colors you love.  Your one-of-a-kind original is just waiting to be created!  My work is collected and commissioned throughout the United States and abroad.  I take excellent care of my clients.  

Please read what my happy patrons have to say about my commissioned pieces.  COMMENTS

landscape painting
©Landscape Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


landscape painting by jill saur



commission artwork