Monday, August 17, 2015

Aspen Tree Paintings

birch tree painting
©1990-2014 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

“A tree against the sky possesses the same interest, the same character, the same expression as the figure of a human. – George Rouault”. (French painter) 

I rendered my 38”x48” acrylic aspen tree painting with brush and palette knife.  I closed my eyes and mused on one of my trips to Colorado, where the blue azure sky against the dancing white aspen trees ignite a flame of inspiration.  The title of this painting is, “Resilient Beauty”.  It hangs in the home of one of my patrons.  However, a limited edition hand-embellished giclee is available to purchase.  Email me, CLICK HERE.

I have more available aspen tree paintings and I also love to paint commissions.  Please see some of my commissioned pieces and read what my patrons have to say about working with me.  
CLICK HERE

To see more of my available work, please visit my website at www.JillSaurFineArt.com.