Friday, June 5, 2015

How To Commission A Painting

 How To Commission A Painting

Looking To Own An Extraordinary Painting That's Just Right For You?    
My clients will tell you that you're in the right place!  I'm Jill Saur.  I Create dynamic, expressive works of art and I love to paint commissions! 
Commissioned Artwork
©1990-2015 Aspen Tree Painting By Jill Saur, all rights reserved
My paintings are usually featured as the focal point of a room.  The two greatest compliments I get from my clients are that my paintings exude ‘joy’ and that they're hung in a prominent place for all to see.  
Why commission a painting with me?  Because you'll get the size painting you're looking for with the colors and subject matter that you want.  You'll own a one-of-a-kind original that will make a unique statement for your home or office.  Most importantly, you're going to get a painting that you love!
My studio is in Atlanta, Ga., but I work with clients all over the United States!  Are you wondering how you can trust commissioning a painting with me if you can't visit my studio? I can answer that question, "Your satisfaction is guaranteed!”  I’ve had success with all my commissioned work because  I take meticulous care of my clients.  If you're not happy, then I'm not happy!  - Jill Saur
Read About The Process To Commission A Painting:  CLICK HERE