Saturday, March 29, 2014

Summer Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

the aspen, atlanta art galleries, tree art
©1990-2012 Aspen Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

“A tree against the sky possesses the same interest, the same character, the same expression as the figure of a human. – George Rouault”. (French painter)

"Aspen Dance" is an oil palette knife painting (8"x8").  I painted this after musing over one of my trips to Colorado, where the dancing white aspen trees against the blue azure sky are a site to behold.

This piece is for sale.  Email me: CLICK HERE.   
To see more of my available work, please visit my website:  CLICK HERE

If you live in or have vacationed in Colorado, and you'd like to have a custom commissioned aspen painting for your home or office, I'd love to accommodate you.  Please read what my happy patrons have to say about the commissions I've painted for them.   CLICK HERE